Tilden Park, Berkeley Ca.
Wildcat Canyon road @ Shasta Road
The Brazilian Room (Building) is located in Tilden Regional Park, Berkeley, on Wildcat Canyon at the intersection of Shasta Road.
- From Highway 80:
- Take University Avenue exit in Berkeley.
- Follow University up (east) to Oxford.
- Left on Oxford to Rose.
- Right on Rose to Spruce.
- Left on Spruce on the top of the hill, cross the intersection, and Spruce becomes Wildcat Canyon Road.
- Continue for two miles and the Brazilian Room will be on your left.
- From Highway 24:
- At east end of Caldecott Tunnel, exit Fish Ranch Road up to Grizzly Peak Boulevard.
- Turn right and continue to Golf Course Road.
- Right again and continue to stop sign.
- Right on Shasta Road.
- Shasta dead-ends into Brazilian Room parking lot.
Brazil Room Freeway Map
Brazil Room Landmark Map
If lot is full, avoid citation by parking at Island Picnic area on Wildcat Canyon or on Anza View Road. (Just in case….888-327-2757).